Posted 2016-07-12 at 14:17
Hello dear fellow members.
It's now almost five months since AdzBux's official launch and since then the sending of payments was always on a timely manner and at this present time, Adzbux had processed, completed, sent and paid more than a thousand cashouts to our dear valued members.
We are very thankful for your support however, out of those more than a thousand who were being paid unfortunately only a more than a hundred or about 10% of the total number have expressed their appreciation by posting their proof of payment screenshot as shown in the Payment Proofs section.
I would also like to emphasize that posting payment proofs is a way of helping our site, AdzBux to grow by confirming that it is legitimately paying therefore we request those who are or will be involved to give time to do this when you received your payments.
However, for those who still has hesitations on doing it here is a short tutorial.
1. On your payment processor (ex: Paypal, Payza) find the transaction and click the link for the details.
2. Press the “Print Screen” or "Prt Sc" key on your keyboard you can see it next to F12 key generally.
3. Now open the MS Paint from the start menu (Win OS) or use any image editing software.
4. Press the Ctrl+V on your keyboard (this is to paste the picture). You can crop it to your desired size. Do not forget to erase or blur your transaction number and personal email for your account's security.
5. Save the picture, (hit Ctrl+S on your keyboard) into your 'Pictures Folder' or any location on your PC, but make sure you know where to find it.
6. Now open your image hosting provider (ex. tinypic, photobucket, snoork, etc...).
7. Click on 'browse' button to upload, after the image is fully loaded you will see the image and a series of codes (direct url, html, bbcode) you just need the 'direct url' copy this and go to the Payment Proofs section and create a new topic.
8. On the editor, click the square image (to paste the picture) and put your generated image url in the dialogue box and hit the 'OK' button then finish the operation by pressing the 'New Topic' button and that's it you have posted your payment proof screenshot.
If you have questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you for understanding.
Posted 2016-07-13 at 03:37
Thank you very much denclu for those words and this guide.
You are totally right By showing your payment proofs and showing your other stats, we get more attractive for newcomers. Increase of popularity = Increase of revenues = More earnings for members. We appreciate your effort to share your payment proofs here and on other forums - If you didn't it is also fine we thank you for your activity on the site itself.
We are very proud of where members allowed us to reach. Thank you everyone!
P.S. Nice topic I will sticky it, very nice words said